Sunday, July 6, 2008

Announcement and a freebie!!!

Since Sir Scrapalot has announced it, I suppose I get to officially announce it as well.... I am now a Digi Diva! 6 other girls and I have been chosen to be on Sir Scrapalots Creative Team. I know lots of girls applied, so I feel honored to be chosen. If you don't know what a creative team is - It is where a designer picks a team of people to have access to their designs. In return for getting this stuff for free - the CT makes layouts to showcase the designers scrapkits, etc... We will also be working on some extra things, like add-ons, quickpages, etc... It's a really good opportunity for both parties to get more exposure. As an added bonus, Sir Scrapalot made each one of us a custom diva!

And now, onto the freebie! In hopes of getting my things sold at store instead of trying to do it on my blog, I need to broaden my horizons! Here is a free Commercial Use product that I made for you other designers out there! Notice my new cute little diva doll on my logo, he he...


Download HERE

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

NatashaF. said...

that is so awesome. and great news! I am so excited for you!

Jay said...

thank you so much for sharing x

Bethany said...

great job! way to go :)

this is elegantwordart by Bethany :) i saw that you posted wanting to know where the tut was that i used to make the bugs i gave away a while back as a freebie.

unfortunately, i no longer have the link. too bad, too, because i have NO IDEA what i did to make it look like that - lmbo! it took me 3-4 hours to follow that silly tut (i'm SUCH a beginner to designing - i'll just stick to wordart - lol!)

Kelly said...

Thank you very much for the frames!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for the frame

Kirsty said...

Congrats hunnie!!
hugs
Kirsty

The Davey's said...

Tishia that is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you! It's funny because they other day I was going to send you an email telling you that I thought you should try out for some of those creative teams...because you are definatley GOOD enough :) Guess I was right!!! Congrats and can't wait to see all the great things you come up with.
{HUGS}
Jenny

girlymom4 said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!