Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big News!!!



I am now a designer at a new online store called Memory Junkies!!! So that is where you will find all of my kits from now on. My newest kit was just released there today, here's the preview:






check it out here


I am also working on an add-on to this kit that will be free so keep your eyes out for that :)



Since Memory Junkies is a brand new store, we need lots of help promoting it! Here are some blinkies for the store if you want to add one to your blog (please right click and save to your computer)!





We offer full sized scrap kits, taggers kits, and Commercial Use products! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Scraps of Candy said...

Congratulations on your new gig! Your kit is adorable. Love the name of the store you are with.

John Mackey said...

Congrats Tish! You are doing so GREAT!!! I love you.