Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boyish buttons freebie!

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I had something called torticollis in my neck -very painful! It still hurts to turn my head to the right, but it was driving me crazy not to be able to do anything the past several days. So, I made this freebie for anyone who wants it! These boy buttons will match the next kit I have conjured up in my head! And I have to give a special thanks to Sir Scrapalot - I used his button template in his CU grabbag @ http://www.myscrapshop.com/.




download HERE

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

Kara said...

Awesome awesome awesome awesome buttons, I love them and I DL them!!

Thanks

Kara