Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I was tagged by Danielle from DMK Designs
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have been tagged a couple times before and I think I revealed all the weird stuff about me. I don't know what to put, but here are 7 random things about me:
1. I used to be a bookkeeper
2. I can't cook (except for Mexican food). My poor husband is burned out on hamburger helper.
3. My 5 year old son is like my best friend. We do everything together. He is my little buddy and I will be sad when he starts school (is that weird???)
4. I can't sleep in short or pants because they twist when I turn in bed (and it drives me nuts!!). I do, however, wear a shirt and underwear even though it bothers me when my shirt twists too.
5. I've never felt like I fit in with any crowds, and I never had many friends in school.
6. I am sort of nocturnal I think, lol... I am so tired all day long but I perk up at night. I think if I had to get another job away from home - a night shift job with be best for me!
7. I love love love to have my hair played with. I would actually pay somebody to play with my hair - like how people pay somebody to give them a massage. Might be a good (and easy) business for somebody to get into!
I am going to tag some of the gals in the Truly Inspired group with me:

No comments: