Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Layouts...and a quick page freebie!!!

I just wanted to share some great tags/layouts made by some of my friends using my kits:








This tag was made by Natasha using my freebie Little Diva kit!




Made by Kara using my Frog Prince kit



Made by Rebecca using my Frog Prince kit



Made for me by Rebecca using my Plum Princess kit




Made for me by Kara using my Plum Princess kit



If you are looking for cutom tags, layouts, invitations, business cards, etc... check out Kara and Rebecca's blog here.



And onto the freebie! I made a quick page using my Plum Princess kit. It is full sized (12x12) and is 300 dpi - so it would be perfect for printing!!



download here
Oh, and I almost forgot to post this here.... I am now a creative team member for Kirsty's Scraps! I am excited to be able to use her awesome kits, and I am honored that she chose me to be on her team. Check out her blog here and check out the layouts I made with her Wonderfull Wicked kit on my personal blog here

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).