Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New July kit & a freebie

This is my second kit. This one has 2 previews because there are a lot of elements and some pretty cool papers. I didn't want all the elements to cover up all the papers (I almost didn't fit all the elements in the preview)!

July


$3.00



If the above link doesn't work, you can send the money through paypal to designsbytishia@hotmail.com, thanks!!!



And here is the freebie - I'm not sure what I think of it, lol... My drawing skills leave a little to be desired. But I hope someone can get some use out of it :)


You can download it here



4 comments:

NatashaF. said...

I am downloading right now..woooo hoooo!

Kara said...

Awesome as usual!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

chicapooh said...

Thank you for this great add on! I love it! The firecrackers are my favorite!