Saturday, August 9, 2008

Exciting news...and a new kit!

I am part of a brand new store opening on August 15th!!! It's called Berry Bliss Scrapz and there are a bunch of designers there! I think it's going to be an awesome store! For the grand opening, a bunch of us designers are working on a collab kit. It will be free with a purchase at the store!



I also have a brand new kit! It's called Summer Fling and you can check it out here. It's my favorite so far!



I've also received another blog award! This time from Laura. Thanks so much!!!




I also got my first I love your blog award from Delicious Scraps. I am so honored that people actually think of me, lol...







The rules of the award are:

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...






Here are my nomintations:

1. Natasha

2. Jenny

3. Cowgirl Creations

4. Farrah's Creations

5. Sir Scrapalot

6. MCA Designs

7. Mega Doodle


And I have a few more thing to show off that my friends made with my Plum Princess kit :)





ok, whew...is that it??? If I blogged more often I would have to put so much in one post, lol...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the new kit!!! :D You're amazingly awesome!! :)

xoxo

Mel @ MCA Designs said...

Thanks for the award!

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Oh Tishia! Thank you for the award! Your designs are gorgeous!! I love that CU bird! = ) I'm out of town right now visiting family but hopefully I can post your award on my blog this week! Thank you again! By the way, love those tags!!

Ami said...

aww thank you for the nomination!!! your so sweet!!!

Ami