Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Commercial Use bird...and a freebie!!!

I have a new commercial use bird...available now at Memory Junkies! The bird is available in a layered psd format and also available in png format!




and here is a Commercial Use kite freebie!! I made this kite for a kit I am currently working on, and thought I'd share! The colors for my next kit is the example kite by the way :) It is uncolored - in png format.
download here
Also, I want to thank Farrah for the awesome Commercial Use "chubbie" that I am now using as my logo! I need to make a new layout for my blog! Anyway, you can check out all her cute chubbies here
And I just have to show you what my friend Carey made with my Frog Prince Add-On Freebie!!


6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Natasha said...

those are soooo cute! thanks for the freebie!

And Carey did a good job on your scrap. They are so cute!

M u s s said...

Thanks!!
{{{hugs}}}

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!! I have enjoyed your blog, I have an award for you on my blog, stop by and pick it up.

http://lauras-little-world.blogspot.com/

DeliciousScraps said...

Thank you for those adorable freebies!!
I've nominated you for an award!! You can collect it at my blog!

Mags said...

Super-glad that the kite is still available! Exactly what I needed - THX so much!!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com