Thursday, September 18, 2008

Newness...and a freebie!

I have some exciting news... My awesome friend Kara and I now have our own website and store! Actually it's all hers but she says the store is for me, lol... So, I am selling my kits there as well. You can check it out at http://www.faithfuldesignz.com/. Kara has started writing tutorials for taggers there as well. Also, we are looking for designers that may want to sell there. If you are interested in applying, email me at designsbytishia@hotmail.com. Remember, it's brand new so we haven't got it 100% set up yet!

And here is my newest kit! It is tagger sized... and only $3.


This kit contains:
12 Papers
5 bows
5 buttons
14 clipart
2 frames
3 leaves
5 ribbons
1 tag

Kit is 700 x 700 pixels. Papers are saved in .jpeg format and elements are saved in .png format.**NOT ALL ITEMS SHOWN IN PREVIEW**


and here is part 1 of a freebie! This is a tagger sized paper pack. It contains 12 papers that are 700 x 700 pixels.

download HERE

I should be back this weekend with some elements to go with it!!


And here are some tags that were made with my kits:




by Stephanie with my Kara kit:







by Regina using my Kara kit:


by Kara using my Kara kit, he he... She has a tutorial of this tag on our new site :)


made by me using my Kara kit:






by Stephanie using my Plum Princess kit:








by Regina using my Frog Prince kit:

by Stephanie using my Frog Prince kit





by Stephanie using my Girly Girl kit:


by Stephanie using my Summer Fling kit:


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

natasha said...

That kit is so beautiful!! I am making a tag right now! I have a little free time!!!!

Those tags are awesome also!! looks like you have a great CT!!!