Thursday, September 11, 2008

Randomness

I just wanted to know off this beautiful tag made by someone who downloaded the parts of the blog train. Her name is Rachel and she wote a tutorial for it as well! Check it out HERE


I also want to show off a tag that my friend Natasha made using my Girly Girl kit. It's so cute!


Last but not least, I wanted to let you all know of a cool contest Farrah is having to win all of her Chubbies and scrapkits! Check it out a her blog HERE

Oh, and don't forget that I am having a Creative Team call. You get my kits for free and all you have to do is make atleast one dig-scrap layout with each kit - and post them to galleries. I am also looking for tutorial writers. Email a link to your blog and some examples of your work to designsbytishia@hotmail.com.

No comments: