Thursday, January 1, 2009

Down on the Farm - new kit!


This kit contains:
12 Papers
1 barn
1 buffalo
5 buttons
1 cow
1 duck
1 farmer
1 farmer’s wife
1 fence
2 flowers
5 frames
1 goat
1 haystack
1 horse
1 house
1 ostrich
1 pig
1 pitchfork
1 plow
5 ribbon wraps
1 rooster
1 tractor
1 tree
3 twine
1 vegetable basket
3 wordart
Kit is 12 x 12 inches. The papers are saved in .jpeg format and the elements are saved in .png format.Kit is also saved at 300 DPI which makes it perfect for printing!**NOT ALL ITEMS SHOWN IN PREVIEW**
get it HERE

1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

I love the alpha, and I have a lot of farm picture. My sister and my parents have farms...so yeah, thanks a bunch!!! I've added your blog to my favorites on the computer so I can come back again!

I'd like to invite you to visit my blog when you have some time, it's new and I'm pretty jazzed about it!

Thanks again for the freebie!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-