Thursday, March 12, 2009

Award and a tutorial

Check out this adorable tag that was made using my Sweet kit!!! Natasha wrote a tutorial for this, if you'd like to try it out you can find it HERE



Regina and Amy both gave me this award. Thanks girls!!!

It’s the Determined Woman Award.

The Rules of this award are:

1. Publish the award on your blog.

2. Who ever gives you the award you must link back to their blog.

3. Select 10 woman who you think deserves the award.


1. Graham like the cracker
2. Scrap by color
3. Project B Designs
4. Irish Eyes Designs
5. Simply Scraps
6. The Gifted Goose
7. SuperMom Scraps
8. Iacobazzi and Co.
9. Sarah's Scraps
10. Sweet Tomato Designs


All these ladies were in the ScrapMatters competition with me. We all worked hard on our mini kits, and our kits rocked! But, we are still losers, lol... And I don't know why everything I am typing is being underlined. It's driving me craaaazy!!!

Hint: if you visit their blogs you can download their mini kits :)

4 comments:

joshua said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://www.lyricsdigs.com

Bianca said...

Awww, that is so sweet!!! Thank you so much for the award! Gosh, this makes me feel a lot better LOL after sucking at the first round

Sarah said...

Thanks for the award, so sweet of you! Your mini was really cute too!

Amberlee said...

Hey thanks! I just got this, been so busy! I was surprised by the choices made on the kits at SM, but it's cool. I can still play and give away freebies!