Saturday, March 7, 2009

Farrah is in need!

For those that don't know Farrah, she is the owner of one of the stores I sell at - Simply Beautiful Scraps. She is an awesome designer and a wonderful, giving person. She is currently going through some issues with her health - you can read more about it at Farrah's blog HERE. She is a single mother of 3 boys and has no insurance. Some designers are teaming up to do a charity collaboration kit - where all proceeds will go to Farrah to help with her medical expenses. If you are interested in helping - read Jillian's blog HERE. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

You have awards on my blog & I'm going to repost this on my blog as long as it's ok :)

Farrah's Creations said...

Thank you so much sweetie! I greatly appreciate what everyone is doing to help me!