Monday, March 9, 2009

How 'bout a freebie??

Well, I entered a design contest at ScrapMatters. The winner(s) will become a designer apprentice at the store - and move up to a designer there. Unfortunately, I didn't make it onto the next round. There were 90 contestants!!! There were tons of great entries, it would have been hard to be a judge. Anyway, since the first round is over I suppose it's ok to show everyone which mini-kit was mine and to give it away here on my blog!

you can download it HERE

8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

JulieBee in Iowa said...

I think this is cute. I love your kitty. Since we have cats this will come in handy! Thank you so much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Amy said...

You have an award on my blog :)

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - this is very cute :-D

scrappinrobyn said...

Cute freebie, thank you much!

Angie said...

Oh your kitty is so cute. Thanks for the kit and the award. Great job on your kit I guess not everyone could have moved on. Was that not crazy all of the talent in the contest? Keep up the great work!

Laura said...

wonderful mini, and thanks for the award :D