Monday, March 2, 2009

St. Patty's Day Overlays FREEBIE!!


I have a set of 3 St. Patty's Day overlays for you all. Contains 3 layered overlays in .psd format (I also included the overlays in .jpeg format). They are free to download. I've heard some bad things about 4shared lately having viruses or something, so I uploaded these to box.net. Though, hubby says that if you do download something from 4 shared, just right click on the zip file (before unzipping the contents) and there will be an option to scan for viruses. If it does contain a virus, just delete it. It shouldn't hurt your computer as long as you don't unzip it! Oh yeah, download HERE!

7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

karyn said...

Cute! Love the shamrock one, thanks for sharing!

scrappinrobyn said...

Great overlays, thanks so much for sharing!

cherbear said...

Thanks for sharing!

Deanna said...

Thanks so much - I just love St. Patty's Day. Actually - I love any day that makes it a good day for a party!!! :)

Ellay said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!