Friday, April 24, 2009

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Natasha!

8 things I’m looking forward to (not in any particular order).

1. summertime
2. being an aunt
3. fairs
4. Dakota's birthday
5. The New Moon movie coming out
6. my Thirty-One business
7. making more kits
8. the books I have yet to read

8 things I did yesterday.

1. went to a garage sale
2. read
3. babysat
4. went to Walmart
5. went to the post office
6. went to Dakota's school to pay for this month of preschool
7. took a shower
8. started a new scrapkit

8 things I wish I could do.

1. lose some weight
2. win the lottery
3. go to the Thirty-One national training in Florida
4. go on any vacation
5. sell tons of scrapkits
6. sing well
7. feel rested
8. be happy with myself

8 shows I watch.

1. Dora the Explorer
2. Go Diego
3. Pinky Dinky Doo
4. Max & Ruby
5. Yo Gabba Gabba
6. Wow Wow Wubzy
7. The Backyardigans
8. Spongebob

(as you can see, I don't really watch tv. But these are the shows that you will find on our tv at any given time)

8 People I tag
1. Helly
2. Farrah
3. Cancermoon Creations
4. Designs by Cindi
5. Toni Scraparoni
6. Aquarius Scrapability
7. Honored Scraps
8. The Scrappin' Cop

No comments: