Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's been awhile!

Sorry, I know it's been awhile since my last post. Honestly, I've just been more depressed lately and just haven't wanted to be on the computer as much. I have been obsessed with reading lately, and I've been reading a lot! If you have a Goodreads account, add me as a friend! You can find me by searching for Tishia Mackey. I totally recommend the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris.

Anyway, I don't think I remembered to show off this overlay template I made:


It's available for only $1 at any of my stores listed on the side of my blog!

And here is a tag made by the wonderful Shani using my Motherhood kit:


I should have shown that off awhile back. Gosh, I hope I'm not forgetting anything else. My creative team can slap me if I am, lol... With my Fibromyalgia, my head just feels so spacey sometimes. I'm constantly forgetting things! I'll try to be more on the ball though. I am actually working on a new kit, so be on the lookout for that :)

No comments: