Friday, August 28, 2009

new kit - School Dayze - and a freebie!

I FINALLY have a new kit out! But I'm a little late with it. Everyone else is already putting up Halloween stuff and I just now got a school kit done. Oh well. I've had a tough time lately. My cousin died in a bad car accident just over a week ago. I plan on my next scrapkit to be one dedicated to her. She was only 20. She might have survived if she would have had her seatbelt on. Her vehicle overturned several times and she was ejected :( So, this is just a reminder for everyone to ALWAYS wear your seatbelt!!! RIP Alysia, you will never be forgotten!

Anyway, here is a preview of the new kit:


you can get it at the following stores:

TKO Scraps
Simply Beautiful Scraps
The Scrappin' Divaz
Scrap Mall


and I have a freebie alpha for you that matches the kit:



download HERE

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

What a fun alpha..........Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 29, 2009. Thanks again.