Sunday, March 28, 2010

new kit - Dakota

I have a new kit in the stores. It's named after my son, Dakota - who is 6 years old and is a cowboy fanatic! I will have to make a girly kit for my daughter soon.



This kit contains:
12 papers
2 backgrounds
1 badge
1 barn
1 belt buckle
1 pair of boots
4 bows
2 buckles2 buttons
1 cactus1 cow
1 cowboy poser - 3 poses
1 cowgirl poser - 3 poses
1 set of doors
1 fence
5 frames
1 hat
1 horse
1 horseshoe
2 ropes
1 sign2 staples4 stars
1 sunflower
3 tags
1 tree
1 wagon wheel


Kit is full sized, but the posers are only 800 pixels tall
Papers are 12x12 inches.
The papers are saved in .jpg format and the elements are savedin .png format.
Kit is also saved at 300 dpi which makes it perfect for printing!
**NOT ALL ITEMS SHOWN IN PREVIEW**
s4o/s4h


Available at the following stores:

Scrappin' Bratz
TKO Scraps
Scrap Mall
The Scrappin' Divaz

I also have to show off these beautiful layouts made by Tanya-Faye using my Little Stinker kit:




1 comment:

Betsy said...

Absolutely ♥LOVE♥ the new kit ~ Dakota!! Can't wait to purchase it! Looking forward the the "girly" version! I have a 2 year old daughter who absolutely is amazed by "farmish" things and I would love to scrap some pictures with a country theme kit! Fantastic job! Have a great day, be safe and may God bless you and yours always! Betsy ~ aka LonelySoul