Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Designer Previews

Sorry it's been a little while since I've posted. I turned 29 the other day, and then my son had surgery and it's just been a little hectic. I do have a couple of new items in the stores:



available at the following stores:
TKO Scraps
Scrappin' Bratz
Scrap Mall
Scrappindivaz Designs
Misses BeeHaven
DigiScrap Warehouse

I also have a bunch of things from my CT that I need to show off:

These first 2 are by Amy using my Ladybug Lane kit:


These 2 are by April using my Ladybug Lane kit:


These next 2 are by Andrea using my kit A Spring Thing:



These last 2 are by April using my Dinoland tagger kit:


Oh, and here are a couple that I had sworn I had put on my blog but I don't see them.
These are by Dawn using my Daisy Dayze kit:

No comments: